The Islamic Society of New Hampshire board of trustees is pleased to share that we have moved to our Phase-2 reopening plan. After almost a year of maintaining our phase-1 plan, the following updates will go into affect immediately insha'Allah.
1. ALL community members MUST still wear a mask at all times.
2. Temperature checks will NOT be conducted upon entrance of the mosque.
3. Prayer rugs will no longer be required
4. ONLY community members whom are VACCINATED can stand foot-to-foot once again. Any community member who is not comfortable can pray in the back prayer hall.
NOTE: The first row will be strictly reserved to community members who intend to stand foot-to-foot.
5. There will still be 2 Jumu'ah prayers going until stated otherwise.