ANYONE who comes to the mosque for Friday prayer or the 5 daily prayers MUST adhere to the following guidelines as it pertains to the ISNH Phase 1 Reopening Plan:
1. ALL attendees MUST wear a mask before entering.
2. ALL attendees MUST have their wu'du before coming to the mosque as all restroom facilities will NOT be accessible.
3. ALL attendees MUST bring their own prayer rug to pray with.
4. ALL attendees are strongly encouraged to pray their sunnah at home before and after Jumu'ah prayer.
5. ALL attendees must abide by social distancing guidelines and stand 6-feet apart and follow markers placed on floor in our mosque.
6. NO handshakes, hugs or embraces of any kind allowed in the mosque.
7. NO food or drink will be allowed in the mosque.
8. ANYONE with the following symptoms in the last 2 weeks should NOT attend the Mosque.
-- Fever of 100.4°F or more
-- Nasal Congestion
-- Loss of Taste
-- Muscles Ache
-- Shortness of Breath
-- Sore Throat
-- Loss of Smell
-- Unexplained Tiredness
10. DO NOT attend the mosque if you had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19. (Close contact means having been within 6 feet of that person for more than 10 minutes, or being exposed to
their cough or sneeze)
11. DO NOT attend the MOSQUE if you have been notified by a public health official that you have potentially been exposed to COVID-19.
12. NO CHILDREN under the age of 14 allowed in the mosque.
13. We humbly request and encourage the elderly, 65 years or older in our community, to continue to pray at home for their health and safety. May Allah SWT bless you all.
Under Phase 1 only the following services will resume at our mosque:
1. 5 Daily Prayers
2. Jumu'ah Prayer (Friday Prayer)
There will be TWO Jumu'ah Prayers, the first starting at 1PM and the second at 1:30PM. The MAXIMUM allowed in for each prayer will be 150 people, this will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
We ask that you arrive early, once the time for either prayer has come in and we have reached capacity you will NOT be allowed in and asked to wait in your car. Please plan accordingly.
NOTE: There will be NO halaqa other than a online virtual halaqa scheduled by ISNH and/or with the Islamic Society of Greater Lowell (ISGL). There will be NO external events allowed in the mosque, this includes but not limited to Aqeeqas, Tahajjud or any sort of gathering inside or around our property.