The Islamic Society of New Hampshire would like to wish you and your family Eid Mubarak. Taqabbal Allahu Minna Wa Minkum (May Allah accept from you and us) Ameen.
Eid prayer will be held at to Gill Stadium FRIDAY July 31st 2020.
Takbeerat will begin at 7:30AM and prayer will start at 8:00AM sharp. The venue is located at 396 Valley St, Manchester, NH 03103. Please be on-time.
Due to the on-going COVID-19 Pandemic, the following guidelines will be strictly followed for the safety and security of our community and those around us.
1. ALL attendees MUST wear a mask before entering.
2. ALL attendees MUST bring their own prayer rug to pray with.
3. ALL attendees MUST have their wu'du before coming to the stadium as all restroom facilities will NOT be accessible.
4. ALL attendees must abide by social distancing guidelines and stand 6-feet apart and follow markers that will placed
5. NO handshakes, hugs or embraces of any kind allowed in the mosque.
6. NO food or drink will be allowed in the stadium.
7. DO NOT attend if you had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
(Close contact means having been within 6 feet of that person for more than 10 minutes, or being exposed to
their cough or sneeze)
Manchester Police will be present to ensure guidelines will be followed.
May Allah SWT bless all of you and your families. A friendly reminder to fast tomorrow (July 30th) the day of Arafah.
Abu Qutaadah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked about fasting on the Day of ‘Arafaah. He said, “It expiates for the sins of the previous year and of the coming year.” Narrated by Muslim.
Islamic Society of New Hampshire